Where is my Private Jet?





Do you want to be rich and have a private jet someday?

Am I correct to say that not all of us want a lavish life, more so having a private jet to travel anywhere we want? Of course, but maybe, some of us only wish to ride on a private plane for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

There's nothing wrong with dreaming lavish life as long as we don't disadvantage or trick people into attaining that lavish life we want.

My first 'sort of private jet' ride was in the Philippines, riding a helicopter with a friend flying over the Mt. Pinatubo crater. It was a great experience. I would do it again.

We fly to Nantucket in Massachusetts during the summer. This is one of the small airports where you can see private jets. Maybe we dream that one day we will have a short flight on our private jet to Napa Valley for the weekend to meet friends or attend a wine event. 

Wake up! A lavish lifestyle is not for everyone but for those who value money and extravagance. But, of course, it goes with a price, hard work, and sometimes luck. But it's okay to at least talk about it and dream.

Still on my bucket list is to ride on an actual private jet someday, or maybe before I end my flight attendant career. So what's on your bucket list?