Filipinos On Board



 
 
I am always honored to have Filipino passengers on board our flight.
 
It was my pleasure to have Mr. & Mrs. Molina on board our flight from Dallas to JFK on February 17. They are going to a pilgrimage in Holy Land. They are nice and very down to earth. As what I always do, I converse with Filipinos in Filipino language. I found out that Mr. Molina served in the military for 20 plus years. So I thanked him for his service.
 
They told me that they have been travelling for almost 30 years, and they haven't had a Filipina Flight Attendant on their flight.  It's their first time to have me. That was surprising! Nevertheless, I was glad to have this experience with them. Mrs. Molina gave me a sweet treat "Goldilocks Polvoron" from the Philippines. That was so nice of her.
 
I always look forward to have Filipinos on board our flight.  It's nice to meet them and share conversations about the Philippines and their travel experiences.