Santa At Large




The airport is one interesting place where you can see different personalities and characters in all walks of life. 

At Raleigh Durham, NC in March 2015, we met Santa and his wife waiting for their flight.  I didn't hesitate to approach them and asked if Shannel and I can take photo with them. And they gladly did.

His shirt that says "I Fly Delta but not on Christmas Day" is epic.  He was having fun playing Santa, so we took part of his experience.

Meeting people with different personalities and characters is a routine on this job.  Some people are nice, some are not, some are funny, witty and weird,  some are just indifferent. You name them. 

As a Flight Attendant, I need to have flexible character to deal with all sorts of people or character. I need to have the patience to deal with the hard ones. I need to be grateful for those who are nice.  I need to have enthusiasm to deal with the interesting ones. And I need to have fun to enjoy this job.