Inspiring Graffiti





      
Rochester inspires!

In October, I had a long layover with another favorite FA, Isis and we both decided to enjoy the day. Our goal was to eat breakfast and go to the weekend market.

It was a beautiful morning to walk. I was inspired to see these graffiti on the street.

"You Can. Imagine. Inspire. Believe. Be the Change."  

"What is Your Purpose?" 

There were some posters on the walls with great thoughts and great advice.

Rochester is a role model for graffiti. You guys rock!

After couple of miles walking, we finally found the market. We had breakfast and did some bargain shopping. I love bargains and I love markets.  I found a musical globe and bought it.  On our way back to the hotel, we passed by a church and spent few minutes inside. Then we had early dinner at our favorite Dinosaur BBQ before heading to work that night.

This was a great and inspiring trip to remember!