Somewhere Over The Rainbow




I am always amazed to see a rainbow everywhere I go. I look for rainbows, and I chase them.

Rainbow is among the most beautiful earth's natural phenomena. They are most commonly seen after the rain, and the appearance of a rainbow after bad weather is always associated with the idea that something good or beautiful will always follow dark times. 

Is there really a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? In the Irish mythology where this myth originated, it is impossible for a person to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Nevertheless, seeing a rainbow is considered by many a sign of good fortune and luck. For me, seeing a rainbow means seeing beauty and magic. There is awe and hope.

In Cincinnati, this rainbow was waiting for me at the hotel. So my day ended with this beautiful sight. 

In honor of this beautiful wonder, here's a clip of one of my favorite songs. I dedicate this song to those who love seeing a rainbow, like me, and those who believe that there is joy and sunshine that follows a storm.  

You will find me somewhere over the rainbow.