A NOTE OF GRATITUDE


"Thank you for your exceptional service! Right when we boarded, I felt your positive energy. You work friendly & welcoming, and I noticed a sense of confidence & pride in your work. As a teacher that is something I often trying to impart with students. You have gone above & beyond in your service on our flight - and we thank you. You sharing your positive energy with the passengers really matters . . . it helps all of us see your example and hopefully go forward in our day doing the same. "
- The Greens from Indiana


Gratitude can be in any form. It can be through simple words, a prayer, or a note. And sincere gratitude doesn't need to be delivered in a fancy way. It can be written in any available form.

I honestly can't remember what special thing or gesture I made when I received this note of gratitude a couple of years ago. What I remember is the feeling of gratitude that she appreciated what I did or how I made them feel.

This doesn't happen all the time; it creates inspiration when it does. One thing I know for sure is that like-minded people see and attract each other. The positive energy is received and radiates.

I am not trying to brag about this kind of gratitude. I only want to remember these people who also inspire me to do what I love doing and continue to be an inspiration to someone who sees the way I am.