Room 506



Ooops, I got the wrong room.

A good coffee is a required item for me in the morning to keep me going.  Before taking a shower, I need to have a sip of coffee, as much as possible.

One early morning at 4:30 AM in Knoxville, TN, I decided to get my coffee at the lobby instead of making my own coffee in the room.  I decided not to bring my key and left my room open. Coming back, I opened this room and saw a luggage and a pants neatly folded on the floor. I was surprised and closed the door right away.  I obviously went to a wrong floor, but the room number was quite similar. I blame my morning status quo of not being fully awake yet and forgot to remember my room number.  I was glad that there was no 'big old guy' who yelled at me just because I opened a wrong room and invaded his privacy.

My lesson learned: Bring the key with me all the time. 

This is one funny anecdote that is nice to share and remember.