DELTA DAY

   

 
                                 

March 18, 2016 was my special "Delta Day."

To visit the Delta Museum was on my list of things to do.  I finally got to see it on a special occasion. My friend, John has moved to our mother company, the mainline Delta. We were happy to see him graduated with his new wings.  He's off to board a bigger plane, go to farther places and enjoy more perks.

He's been encouraging me to move with him, but I have given it a thought many times. I have pretty much decided to stay where I am - to work on a smaller Delta plane, deal with 76 passengers and travel just within the US and Canada.  Working for the bigger Delta may be better, but I am grateful enough that I have the job that I wanted and enjoy.

I didn't get to see everything in the museum, but I have nice photos and good memories on this special Delta Day with my dear friend, John.