Starwars Tandem




Who is a fan of Starwars?

I am not a big fan, but I would enjoy attending the annual festival. This mom-daughter tandem was heading to Chicago to attend the Starwars Costume Festival. They have been doing this for years because they love to have fun. I admire this mom because she has a youthful spirit that keeps her young.

Age should not hinder us from doing fun things. We have to do more of what we love doing that makes us happy. It doesn't need to be expensive or extravagant. There are ways how to be frugal yet 
achieving a similar goal. 

It's an understatement that I love traveling; It makes me happy. I travel to unwind, learn, discover and meet new friends.

I was having fun with this Starwars tandem during the flight. They haven't deplaned, but they told me "they miss me already." That's so sweet!

Having fun with passengers is what I hope to happen on every flight.