A Valuable Gift

 



It's been a while since I updated this blog. The past year and a half have been a whirlwind of events. But that should not be my excuse. Despite being busy with many things around me, I know that I should not stop writing my journey as a flight attendant. I know that one day, I will be sharing these stories in a new book. 

So here I am, getting back on track. 

Do you have a gift that means a lot to you? Something that you treasure, you always want to use, and don't want to lose? We all have that special gift, right? 

This bracelet means a lot to me. I always want to wear it, but I am afraid I may break or lose it at work. So I try to wear it only on special trips.

I love giving personal gifts, which I know the recipient will use and appreciate. Therefore, I usually put in my effort when buying a gift for someone I care about. 

A valuable gift doesn't mean it's expensive. Instead, it's something from a person you value a lot or something you've wished to receive. 

Any gift, big or small, expensive or inexpensive, monetary or material, the giver's sincerity and your gift's impact are what matters most. 

It's September, and it's my birthday month. So I may be receiving gifts again, or I will be giving gifts. 

The famous saying goes, "It's better to give than to receive."