Inspired by a Doorknob

A good night's sleep for a flight attendant is something we treasure.  But not every day is the same.  There are days we are deprived of sleep due to a short layover, and there are days that we enjoy a good night's sleep.

If I have 6-7 hours of sleep, I usually feel good.  I wish it's always like that.  

Dreaming good dreams is something we all want.  I believe that some of our dreams are connected to our feelings and emotions. On the other hand, some dreams are just random and unexplainable.



Speaking of dreaming, even a doorknob can give a little inspiration. I love seeing inspirational words that create good thoughts and imagination. This hotel is doing a great job. 

"Dreaming Big Dreams" is not ambitious.  Dream big and reach for the star. There's nothing wrong with that. If you stay motivated, determined, and focused, your big dream can be a reality.    

What are you dreaming about?