I Got a Sticker





Kids are one of my favorite passengers.

 

On our flight from La Guardia to Raleigh Durham on March 5, we had a mom on board with her 3 daughters. Their names are Isabella, Juliana and Jocelyn.  Jocelyn is the baby and the two older girls are ages 8 & 7.  The mom told me that they are moving from Connecticut to North Carolina for good.

 

The girls are very nice, courteous and sweet. It only shows that they are very well disciplined.  The middle girl Julianna has a booklet of stickers and she gave me a piece of her sticker. I put it on my dress the whole flight.  I gave the girls Delta wings and they liked it.

 

Before they deplaned, Juliana gave me a hug and the mom thanked me.  I was touched by the gesture of this girl. And I wished them good luck.

 

At the end of a long and tiring day, these kind of passengers and experience tell me that I love my job!