My Getaway Car




There was a big surprise for me in Albany Airport!

 

I had been planning a trip to Albany to see the capital of NY state.  It's interesting to know what Albany has and why it became the capital.  But my attempt to visit Albany on a personal trip has not been successful. So I was glad that I had a work trip on March 12.

 

The weather was a little gloomy that afternoon we arrived. Even though I had time to go downtown, I decided to just stay in. I hope that next time I have a work trip here, it will be a longer layover and a better weather.

 

We had an early show up that morning. At the airport, this car was on display at the lobby. I got excited and asked somebody to take my photo.

 

Obviously, this car wasn't something I won in a contest, nor a gift for me.  I wish it was! Nevertheless, it's thrilling to find something like this, which I believe is unusual. 

 

This could be a premonition of a real car for me, or something big will happen in the near future. I hope it is. 

Everybody who knows me know that I love to drive. I may not have a car yet and probably don't need a car this time, but I miss driving a lot. I know for sure that someday soon, I will have a car for getaway and enjoy one thing I love to do . . . road trips!