She Loves Me




Capturing beautiful moments is one thing I love to do. This photo definitely is one of my favorites.

I call her Ms. Lovely. She is a very sweet lady, traveling by herself to visit her son in Baltimore. Despite her difficulty hearing me, I enjoyed talking to her. She was also very attentive to me and was enthusiastic about sharing her stories.

My expertise is taking care of elderly passengers and kids on my flights. I give special attention to them and obviously special care.

Getting old, or shall I say older is inevitable. You're blessed if you are old and healthy. And when we get old, we need care, understanding, and love from people around us.  

I enjoyed this flight because I had Ms. Lovely. Before she left, she told me, "I love you."  Such a sweetheart. Hearing this from a passenger, especially someone like her, had made my day. I wanted to cry, but I just gave her a big smile, a tight hug, and told her I love you, too.