Stolen Kiss




He's so cute, and he stole me a kiss!

I wanted to carry him and give him a hug, but he surprised me with a kiss. He and his mom were traveling from Canada to New York City. It was his first flight, so we gave him a tour in the cockpit. His mom was thankful for the experience. 

When I was a kid, in my first year in school, my classmate stole me a kiss. Can you believe that? I still remember that moment. Of course, I can't recall how I reacted and what happened after that, but it's a vivid memory.


Kids give us joy. They make us smile. They react to their surroundings and feelings. Giving kids good experiences and memories build their goals and dreams. It creates who and what they will be in the future.

He probably kissed me because he was happy and wanted to say thank you with a kiss. I am so glad, too, to give him a memorable trip. Another reason why I love my flight attendant job.

Who do you want to kiss or say thank you to today? Just do it!