Dedication




What are we dedicated to doing?

I worked on a flight when a frequent flyer medallion customer approached me inflight and said, "I fly four times a week, and you are the most dedicated flight attendant I've seen."  

That was very nice of him to say that. I often get compliments, and when passengers appreciate what I do, let alone compliment me for how I do is a great thing.  

This ramp agent in Burlington, Vermont, is another example of dedication. It was raining, and he took the initiative to put on some blankets and wipe the wet floor. This kind of dedication, even though it's no longer in the vicinity of his work surroundings, is very commendable. He deserves a good commendation from me. 

I don't ask for compliments, but I like giving and writing compliments. I appreciate simple things. I love talking to friendly people. 

Appreciation and compliments go hand in hand. It keeps your employees happy and dedicated. 

One more question: Who are we dedicated to?