Halloween Flight



Who wants to ride with me to the moon with my broomstick?

I was thankful for my "accidental ferry flight" this day. Sometimes, unexpectedly good things happen at the right timing. I was surprised yet grateful to find out there's a ferry flight leaving from Detroit to New York earlier than my scheduled commute flight that has been delayed. It's a total blessing for me.

Life gives us surprises; some are good, and some are not favorable to us. We take advantage of those good ones and be thankful for them. While the not-so-good ones, they can be a source of wisdom. 

I accidentally found this broomstick on the jetbridge, so my first reaction was to pose for a Halloween photo. And because I am not a real witch, the gate agent noticed that I wasn't holding the broom right. So that's my Halloween joke!

Thanks to my Halloween ferry flight. I arrived in New York early, saving me from worrying.