Fun in New Orleans





New Orleans is one of the world's most fascinating cities. It is a home to a unique melting pot of culture, food and music.

Tourists flock to New Orleans to attend the Mardi Gras season during February.  To attend the festival is on my bucket list. I will do it someday.

I remember, New Orleans was my first good layover when I was new. I went to explore the city by myself. It was exciting!

I had a trip with one of my favorite girls, Bethany back in May. We had a great day exploring the French Quarter and Bourbon Street, and shopping at the weekend Flea Market.  I bought a Mardi Gras scarf.  We enjoyed a good crab cake lunch, and beignet and gelato for desserts.

A good layover in New Orleans is a favorite of many Flight Attendants. I am not a big drinker, but I can drink one or two. I had the rum coke that night and I liked it.

To have fun in New Orleans is to experience what they have.