I love Quebec City


       


 

Bonjour and Merci are the only two French words I know. It means Hello and Thank You respectively. I hear these words a lot from our passengers on our flight to Quebec City. So I try to say it, too.

The Old Quebec City sits on the Saint Laurence River in Canada. It is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage treasure surrounded by gorgeous landscape with a very European feel.

My trip in August with this cool guy, Shamarie was a great chance for me to explore Quebec City. The weather was perfect.  As soon as we arrived the hotel, we just changed to our casual dress and we took a taxi to the City.

We had a ride at the cable car and strolled the streets of Old Quebec City. We had dinner at Cotes Resto, overlooking the river and tried their French Onion soup.  We had gelato for dessert from an ice cream store. We checked out some shops and I bought my souvenir maple leap designed scarf.

Exploring this charming, historic and picturesque city for the first time was one of my favorite layovers. People are nice as well. The language is a little changeling for me, but so far this is my favorite place in Canada.

I would love to explore it again.