Sweet Treats



I call it a great flight when passengers are having fun and appreciate us.

Back in July, a group of 30+ passengers were on board our flight from JFK to Chicago.  They are from Wisconsin and they just came back from Iceland.  They told me they had a great time in Iceland.

One of the couples gave us this chocolate from Iceland as a token of appreciation. They know that our jobs are stressful and they were thanking us for a safe flight.  They even have a printed label of the thank you note. That was impressive!

Thanks for the sweet treats. And as we say in our announcement, "We are honored to be part of your journey."

This flight was one of the most fun flights I have had so far.  We don't always get this kind of passengers, but when we do, I make the most of it.  When I have nice passengers, I also thank them for being nice.  They make our job easier and more enjoyable.

I always say that being a Flight Attendant is not just a job for me.  It is a fun job. And when I have nice passengers and work with somebody who is nice like Gabriella, it is indeed more fun!


New Orleans