"Keep Climbing"




"Keep Climbing" is one of Delta's ad campaign.  It is a great tag line and I personally like it.

While waiting for our passengers to board in JFK, I spotted this Delta plane that just took off.  I quickly grabbed my phone and took a snap shot. 

"Flying is more than just a flight. Delta continues to elevate the flying experience."

I believe that flying is more than just a flight. It is an experience, and this experience should be a good one.

Not everybody wants to ride a plane.   Some people are afraid but they have no choice. Some people travel a lot as part of their work. Some people enjoy it and some hate it. We ride a plane for different reasons.

On one of my flights,  I had a mom with 2 kids who were first time to fly.  Unfortunately, our plane had to make an emergency landing due to pressurization issue. I felt bad and sorry for them.   It was obviously not a great first experience for them. I hope that they will eventually overcome that experience. 

Delays, cancellations, plane and weather issues, baggage, crew and even passenger issues are what consist of the flying experience.  Some are inevitable and some are not. We learn from these experiences, either good or bad.

We continue to elevate our passengers' flying experience. I continue to better my craft as a flight attendant and I keep climbing, too. 

In life, we continue to climb and reach our goals.  It is good to keep climbing and strive for the best.  But when you reach your destination, it is important to humbly look back or look down and always be grateful for those who helped you reached your destination.