Fireworks and a long walk





I spent the July 4th with a bang!

It was a nice weather and the holiday was calling me to spend the night outdoor.
A passenger encouraged me to see the fireworks.

The fireworks were set to happen at Lake Chaplain. It's one of my favorite places
in Burlington where you can just sit and relax or take the ferry while you enjoy the view
of nature. Fireworks began on sunset. I enjoyed the festive view that was just right above me. 

On my way back to the hotel, I didn't call the shuttle to pick me up. Since a lot of people
were walking, and it was traffic, I decided to walk myself as well.  I didn't realize that it was
a long walk. Later, I noticed that people on the street started to disappear. I thought I was lost
but eventually I found the hotel.

It was my July 4th experience in Burlington. It was fun and memorable.