Love Coffee






I need coffee specially in the morning.

My body and mind don't function well when I haven't had my coffee. I know it's a wrong thing to say. It's just in the mind. 


Waking up in the morning, my first thing to do is to make a cup of coffee to wake me up. I appreciate it if the first coffee I drink in the morning is a good one. But sometimes, I don't get that, so I drink my second cup.


I used to drink 2-3 cups a day.  I've lessened it; It's bad for the color of my teeth! They said black coffee is good for you, so I've learned to drink black coffee. Someone taught me not to use sugar on coffee, so I've learned to do that too. 


The truth is I am not a good barista.  I love to drink coffee from my friends cup, and I ask them to make me coffee. I can't make a perfect taste of coffee. It's sad, but that's the truth.  So don't trust me on making your coffee; I will just buy you one!

Tabatha is one of my favorite kids.  I call them my kids. She loves to work, pretty and with great personality.  

I love coffee; It gives me a good company.