Quality Time



A quick meet-up makes a happy mom. 

When I have a few hours to spare before I start my trip, I love to see my kids for a quick bite if they are around. sometimes it's not easy to book an appointment with my kids, especially a last-minute appointment.  I try to understand because they are now adults and have their own lives. Who says I am the priority? 

I believe in quality time. This doesn't only apply to my kids but to my friends as. With our busy lives, spending time often isn't easy. But whenever there is an opportunity to see them, I always try.

Speaking of meeting up with my kids, I remember meeting my daughter for lunch, and I lost track of time. I was stressed rushing to go back to the airport. Glad I didn't miss my flight. It goes without saying that I am willing to take a risk just to be with my kids. I hope they appreciate their time with me.

I don't always see my kids, but they are always with me in my heart.