What Else Is Heavy?




Heavy luggage? Heavy weight? Heavy feeling? 

In my world, heavy luggage must be identified. It gives a quick info to those whose job involve luggage.

My goal is to carry a light luggage all the time, weather I am working or visiting places. I would love to travel on a personal trip with a back pack alone. I haven't done this, but know it will happen one day.

When I was new, I used to carry a heavier luggage at work. Eventually, I've learned to downsized.

Travel light is important. In life, we can use this important advice. To accumulate a lot of material stuff if we really don't need them is not good. To keep a heavy burden emotionally is not good for your physical body and for the soul as well. To carry a heavy load  is not good in general.

Sometimes we have a choice to carry a lighter load. We can unload some of our burdens too.  It's a matter of weighing things out, and if given a thought, the right decision follows.

This boy is considered heavy. So what else is heavy?

Let's make our load lighter and our life will get better.