Future Pilot?



She's the daughter of my former accountant in New York.  

I was on my way to work, I passed by their house when she saw me.  I had to stop and took this photo. She's a sweet little girl and she wants to be a pilot.

Kids have their own dream when they grow up.  Parents have their dreams for their kids as well. However, sometimes they end up being someone with a different field of profession that they opted to choose.

Because of my passion to become a flight attendant, I wanted my oldest son to be a pilot. He turned out to be a computer engineer, and now he has a great high paying job.  I wanted my daughter to be a dentist but she turned out to be an accountant. She's now an auditor and doing great on what she does. I am happy for what they have become. I know that I did my best to guide them to what they are now.  My youngest son is in the path of creating his future. I believe that this path also leads him to a successful future.

This little girl wants to be a pilot someday. But who knows, she may turn out be a doctor.