Sisters at Work



When I am in a crowded place in New York especially on a train, I have this realization that I don't see people who look alike, unless they are related with each other. It is just amazing to know that we seldom see people who are not related with each other but they look alike.

I only have one sister, her name is Liz. We may not look like twins but of course we have resemblance. She is my older sister and I admire her for being a good hearted woman, a wife and a mother.

I met Anne in JFK.  She is Detroit base, and she's been a flight attendant for a long time.   She struck me with her sweetness, kindness, and professionalism.  She's lovely and charming. I admire her.

At a hotel in New York, a staff told me that we look alike.  On another occasion, the pilot I was working with also mistaken me as her.

It's my honor to look like here. She's beautiful inside and out.