Welcome to New York



I can't remember his name but I do remember his happy face when we landed New York.

I meet a lot of people travelling to New York for the first time.  And this boy is one of them.  It was his birthday and he's very excited to see New York. His aunt and godmother were equally thrilled.

Oftentimes, I hear passengers say they love New York but just to visit but not to live here.   I am not surprised with this, as I know how it is.   I love New York too.  I've lived here for 5 years, had a lot of wonderful experiences and have met nice people.  But to live in New York is a choice and a different lifestyle.

I started in New York and it will be forever a part of me.

As I always say while taxing to the gate  - - "Welcome to John F. Kennedy International Aiport and Welcome to New York!"