A DAY TO HONOR US

 


Yes, we have a day when we are honored. International Flight Attendant Day is celebrated every May 31. Thanks for this occasion when we are recognized and feel special. 

My employer defines what a flight attendant is and what we do. "Our flight attendants provide a safe and memorable onboard experience for every customer, every day, on every flight by creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests. Flight attendants are service-oriented professionals with a passion for customer service and helping others."

Good customer service and helping others are two essential qualities that a flight attendant should possess.  This job is for you if you love traveling and want a flexible lifestyle.

Some flight attendants want to work on big planes rather than small planes, and for them, flying internationally is more appealing than local destinations.  It's okay; we all have our choices. For me, it doesn't matter if we are working on different aircraft or wearing different uniforms.  What matters is how we take pride in what we do.

A flight attendant's lifestyle is always on the go, interesting, physically tiring, and can be emotionally and mentally challenging.  We need a lot of patience and physical endurance every day we are on the job.  However, the challenges we face are replaced by the wonderful people we meet and the experiences we encounter.

I became a flight attendant in May 2014. It's been eight years, and I can attest to a life full of surprises and adventures.  My passion for this career has grown.  I am indeed blessed and grateful.

If you want to know more about the flight attendant lifestyle, please check our website:

And if you think you are fit for the job, here's the page to apply. Thanks, EDV for featuring me on the page: Flight Attendant career Let me know if I can mentor you.

To our customers who say, Thank you for the safe flight, my reply: It's my pleasure to be your flight attendant. 

Please check out this video to celebrate our day.