ALOHA TRIP WITH KIDS



Traveling with kids can be a lot of work, but it's fun.

I was invited by a friend to a role-playing trip to Hawaii with kids from Laurel school in Cleveland, Ohio. My pilot was Captain Philip, whose daughter is studying here. Really excited to perform my role as a flight attendant and was thinking of what to buy for them as souvenirs. So I went to a store and bought each one a book. 


My luggage was packed for the Hawaii trip (I wish!) I took the early morning flight to Cleveland. Captain Philip picked me up at the airport. We decided to buy them Hawaii garland (Lei) to have a feel of the Hawaiian trip. 



They were ready! We welcomed them on their flight and gave each one a loot bag with goodies.  We arrived in Hawaii on time, and everybody said, ALOHA! 

"We enjoyed every minute of our time with you," teacher Kelli said. I had a lot of fun and would do this again!

Please watch the video of our ALOHA trip Laurel School Kids Go to Hawaii