BOARDING PASS


What's your favorite cocktail drink? Mine is this Boarding Pass cocktail I discovered at Bowlero in New York, a bowling and entertainment place.

When flight attendants have a long layover, we can drink as long as we are legal to do it.  For my employer, we should not consume alcohol for 12 hours before reporting for work. Drinking responsibly should be our mantra when on a trip.  Yes, we do have random alcohol and drug test. Being under the influence of alcohol concentration of .02 or greater will be subject to disciplinary action or immediate discharge. 

I am always paranoid about drinking during layovers and conscious with time. I don't want to get in trouble because of irresponsible drinking.  

My curiosity had me research what makes a Boarding Pass cocktail. For those who want to know, here are the ingredients: Bacardi coconut rum, watermelon puree, pineapple juice, lemon-lime soda, and of course, garnished with a cherry!

Cheers to my bowling strikes!