To Vaccine or Not to Vaccine

 


Having a vaccine during the pandemic is a personal decision.  For me, getting vaccinated is my pathway to freedom.  

We all know that the pandemic has changed our lifestyles.  We were deprived of activities we love doing for many months, including social gatherings, handshaking, hugging, and traveling.  Honestly, wearing a mask is something I don't want to do, but I have to do it for safety reasons.





I had my vaccine in March of 2021, and being vaccinated means I can enjoy some freedom again.  Because traveling is a part of my lifestyle, I need a vaccine to return and enjoy traveling again.  My children were all vaccinated as well, and they are getting back on track. 

We all have our beliefs, especially about health issues and what we do for our bodies. We should respect each other's opinions on how we care for ourselves and beat the pandemic. 

The choice is ours. Let us not argue about our differences. We are all responsible for our actions and decisions.