A GIFT OF PRAYER





One of the best things you can give someone is the gift of prayer.

I always meet nice passengers. It's my pleasure to meet Maria (not her real name). She's going back home to Mexico. 

Maria was so friendly when she boarded; she gave me her big smile. She was sitting towards the end of the plane. I started talking to her and found out that she had been praying since the time she boarded the plane. 

When we landed in New York, Maria gave me Our Lady of Guadalupe prayer, telling me she would pray for me. Isn't that wonderful? All I had to say to her was thank you!

I am a fan of Our Lady of Guadalupe and have visited her church in Mexico with Tita Siony. The shrine was beautiful and one of the best religious places I've seen. 

Prayer is powerful, and when someone prays for you, that's even more meaningful.