A Living Proof



Every year I get these bruise.

During our IRT, we also have to perform the drills.  To operate the overwing exit is always a part of that drill.

Can you imagine how heavy the overwing exit is?  It is really heavy that it always gives me bruises the day after.

I call this my living proof.  Living proof that our job is not as easy as what other people think.  It is partly a physical job and you need strength not just to operate the overwing exits during the time of unlikely emergency but we also need the presence of mind and leadership.

We need physical strength and good health to do our job every day we work. We need stamina to deal with different issues we face inside and outside of our work enviroment.

You have to love this job, otherwise it is hard to sustain that stamina.

I am thankful for these bruises. They disappear easily anyway.  They are my living proof that I pass the IRT for another year.