Christmas in New York



This was my first Christmas.

I always say that I love New York especially during Christmas. The decorations in the city is at it's best. No other state will beat it.

When you are a new flight attendant, you don't enjoy having a day off during the holidays. Christmas, New Year, Thanksgiving or even your birthday can be a working day.

But it won't be forever.  We always say, life gets better when you become a "line holder."  You can have the freedom to request for days off during holidays and important events in your life, and potentially get it.

Yes, I had those times that I worked on a Christmas day and New Year.  But, it was okay. It was actually nice and fun to work on those occasions. The mood of passengers and most everybody are positive.

I would love to remember all the good memories.  And this one was my first Christmas as a flight attendant.  A great year when I got a great job as a flight attendant.