Kids at Training





I have real kids and I have kids during training.

Jocelyn was my room mate.  She's the second youngest in our class of 28, and I was the fourth oldest. Mind you, I wasn't the oldest!

Being sorrounded with kids, I felt like a kid as well.  The energy was high.  However, my old school self and the level of concentration wasn't par with them.  Every night, we had to review for the following day's exam.  I couldn't be around them reviewing, with their music playing and talking.  I had to find myself a quiet environment where I could focus and study.  I had to wake up early, and study in the bathroom, in order not to wake her up. Yes, in the bathroom!

I met Ryan during the hiring event, and I call him my adapted son since then.

I didn't have my kids here yet during that time. During my mentoring days, I have a lot of kids whom I was guiding.

I have few more kids at work. They know I am a mom and I take care of them.