Air Train Ride





New York and JFK have different ways to navigate. One way is via air train and another way is via subway.

When I lived in New York, subway and air train were the 2 major transportation that I used.  If there's no issues, they are supposed to be faster and a cheaper way to go to the airport.

At times, subway and air train are slow and sometimes they are not running.  You would think that you will arrive JFK faster, but it's not all the time.

A couple of times, I took the wrong subway and air train and got off on the wrong station as well. There were times that I was running late, and had to run.

This is New York life.  This is JFK life. This is our flight attendant life. Running. Rushing. Need to be on time all the time.

I don't miss the subway in New York. The hardest part that I don't miss is carrying my luggage on the subway stair up and down. I got tired of it.  Getting old is kicking me slowly.

If you're a New Yorker, you embrace this kind of lifestyle.