The "Elite"





Are you an elite? 

Our company has a recognition program for employees who are exceptional. It is done by nominating someone who is deserving of the title "Endeavor Elite."

I wrote a nomination for Eugene. He's a fellow Filipino, a friend, a mentor and an exceptional Flight Attendant. 

He won in JFK and my nomination was acknowledged. I was glad that he made it and I am proud that now a fellow Filipino holds the title of "Endeavor Elite."  Eugene deserves it. He's a role model to many of us. 

I was nominated twice for the past two years. The first time, I never found out who nominated me. The second time, it was Eugene. Thank you, for believing in me. I didn't win, but it didn't lessen my credibility.  I know who I am and what I can offer. 

Being a title holder is a good thing. To be recognized is something to be grateful for. But to be the best person that we are, is what's most important.

I may not have the title of an "Endeavor Elite" but I have created a title of my own.

I am a "Passionate Flight Attendant."