Kids at Play





When you work with the younger generation who loves to have fun, this is what we do.

I've worked with Erica a couple of times before she left our company and moved to another airline.  This trip was something different. There are times that they will assign us to another base, and wait for a call if they will need us.

They sent me to Detroit for a week. I got to stay in the hotel doing nothing but simply hang around and wait if they will need me.  The fourth day had passed, until the last day when crew scheduling called and wanted me to work a flight. We got separated, and she had to do another another flight.

Well, I didn't do anything for four days but I got paid.  And I had time hanging around with this fun girl.

Flight attendant life, is sometimes hard, with many challenges that we face.  Deprive of sleep, deprive of on time meal, and other stuff. But there's difinitely lot of interesting things that we enjoy.