Where Is Home?




I claim both New York and Florida as my home state.

I started in New York in 2012, lived there for 5 year.  After getting tired of the fast phase lifestyle,  I decided to moved to the sunny state Florida. I love both of them. They have different energy and charm.

If you are a big city person, you can easily survive and thrive in New York. But if you are a laid back person, Florida is for you.

I love New York.  It is my first home.  And I love Florida, because it is my second home.  It is where I find solace when I am longing for some peace and relaxation - there in my small beach house and on my beach chair listening to the waves and watching birds and blue sky.

So where is my third home? You know it is the sky.  It is where I do my job on the plane, and enjoy the life and profession that I chose. It is where I go when I feel like exploring places.

How about you? Where is home?