My "Bonita" Friend




Jenny is my classmate and a friend. I call her "Bonita."

As most of us know, bonita in Spanish means beautiful.  She owns a beautiful face. I thank her for our friendship.

Bonita is from Peru, a Spanish speaking country. Whenever  I try to speak in Spanish, I always remember my mom who was a Spanish teacher.  I know some Spanish words and I try to use them when I meet passengers who is "habla Espanol."

We worked this trip to Jacksonville, FL. It was a nice weather to go out and satisfy our appetite. Bonita is a chef and knows what's good to eat.  I am not a chef, and I eat what is available for me.

I always see the sunset in Jacksonville. It is gorgeous and captivating.  And its magical aura has attracted me to live here.

"Gracias, Mi Amor."  My favorite expression in Spanish.