One Thousand Places To See Before You Die?





I love thrift books from thrift shops.

This Book-Off shop in New York is a big shop and has many interesting books. This travel book has caught my attention - "1000 Places To See Before You Die."  I've heard about this, so I didn't have a second thought buying it.

Do you think it is possible to see 1000 places before you die? Yes, I think it is possible.

I have these frame on my wall that says "Fall in love with as many places as possible." I've fallen in love with many of them.  That list includes Santorini in Greece, Rio De Janiero in Brazil, Seward and Anchorage in Alaska, Yellowstone Park in Wyoming, Squamish in Canada, Batanes in the Philippines and a lot more to name.

I am always grateful for this blessing of travelling. I will continue to travel until it's possible. Until I have the energy and resources to do it.

I will continue to travel as many places as possible, and to fall in love with them. I challenge you to do so, too!