Manifestation Partner




Do you believe in manifestation?

Manifesting is the art of co-creating with the universe. There is a process in manifesting and it is indeed possible.

Cydney and I worked together the first time and we found out that we both believe in manifesting. We shared our experiences and our practices.

I love to give and because her birthday was coming up, I gave her a gift.  She was grateful and happy and told me that she's been manifesting the gift that I gave her. I was amazed and felt equally happy as her because I became an instrument in manifesting her desire.

This experience has strengthened my belief in manifesting. I have many desires that have been manifested, and in the process of manifesting many more desires. To be a part of another person's manifestation is a such a wonderful experience. I hope to have more of that fulfilling experience.

My trip with Cydney will never be forgotten.  She is a wonderful person and a special friend.