Beauty Gurus



There was some time when I used Mary Kay. 

The first time I used the foundation, someone gave me a very nice compliment at a store. I thanked him and told myself that Mary Kay works. I was really amazed with the product.

On this flight, I had 2 Mary Kay consultants going to Texas for a conference. I told them that I am a fan.

The common saying that the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is true. We all have beauty of our own. It feels good to be beautiful outside. There's nothing wrong to keep our physical appearance look good. It gives us more confidence and you feel good. 

I must confess that I used to be more vain and I should always look good on photos. Now that I am older, that has lessened. It's no longer a priority. 

I admire women who make effort to make themselves look good. I admire women who carry themselves with confidence. I admire women who is beautiful inside and out.