I Love Breakfast




I would love to start my day with a good breakfast. It gives me the right energy, the proper mindset and it brings me to great mood.

Sometimes it doesn't happen.  We have early days and there's no opportunity to sit down and enjoy the free buffet breakfast. By the way, I love those hotels with free breakfast! So, when I have an early start, I have to sacrifice my real breakfast.

So here is me with my cup of oatmeal. 

This is one thing a flight attendant is deprived of - our real meal time. We snack instead of eating the right meal. We eat fast to catch up with our flight demands. It's a challenge and discipline is needed.

Being a flight attendant is a lifestyle. It's a very interesting lifestyle that not everybody can do. We are always on our feet and always on the go. We multi task and we make things work. 

I love my lifestyle now. It is an interesting lifestyle. It can be tiring when we have a long day. Some days are short and fun.  Every day is different.

I am not changing profession and I am not changing my lifestyle for now. It is already in my system.  I can work less and travel or just hang around. I will keep this lifestyle until I can no longer do it.

Not everything is great with this job. Nothing is perfect. But if you love what you, it's close to being perfect.