Duke University Visit







A long layover to Raleigh Durham had made me visit Duke University.

It's nice to see schools in the US.  Campuses are huge and some of them are historic and beautiful. I've seen couple of universities like Harvard and MIT in Massachusettes, Princeton in New Jersey, and New York University.

I took a short course on Human Resources at PACE University in New York back in 2013.  It was not in the actual campus where I had my course, but it was at their satellite campus in Manhattan.  I took the HR course to upgrade my qualifications, and I must say that it was worth it. Few weeks after, I was hired as a Recruiter at a non-profit organization called FEGS.

Duke University has a huge and beautiful campus.  It has a big garden called Sarah Duke Gardens. Flowers were at bloom and the trees and green grass were a nice view to see.

A long and expensive taxi ride back and forth the hotel was worth it.  I had a nice lunch inside their cafeteria. And I found this big globe in downtown Raleigh. I wont pass a photo of that!

Visiting Duke University was being like a student again.