Do You Know Where You're Going To?




I love to participate in interactive boards like this.

In Cincinnati, they have these boards where they ask you "Where are you from?" and "Where are you going?"

When people ask me where I am from, I jokingly tell them that my accent is from the Philippines, that I used to be from New York, and I now live in Florida.  They tell me that I have a very little accent and it's not noticeable.  When they find out that I am based in New York and live in Florida, they tell me that I have the best of both places.  That's actually true!

When people ask me where I am going, wait -- I pause.  I have to trust my memory or quickly look at my schedule.  That's the truth. With couple of flights that we have everyday, it could range from one to five or worst yet, up to six flights a day, I tend to forget.  Sometimes, all I can say is  - I am going somewhere.

On a serious note, I am going to a place where there is love, happiness and blissfulness.

I want to share this favorite song that I love since I was a kid.


"Do you know where you're going to"
by Diana Ross