Signature Look




I was glad to have taken this photo and kept it.

It was in April 2014 when I was interviewed and offered the flight attendant job.  The hiring event was actually not in New York but it was in Virginia.  I decided to apply when they were hiring in VA.  I got the job.

I prepared myself prior to the event.  I booked for my hotel the night before and took the bus.  I made sure that I look presentable and would look like a real flight attendant.  The decision was not given the same day. It was a couple of weeks before I received the most important letter, that I they offered me the job.

That was not the end of my hard work.  I had to pass the month long training.  After getting the job offer, I resigned immediately from my current job then as a customer service representative with New York City Consumer Affairs. Not only that, but I rewarded myself with an 8-day cruise, with the faith that I would pass the training and would get my dream job.

Hard work and faith are two key things to reach your goals. There will be challenges on your way to your goal, but if you are focused and determined, no doubt that you will succeed.

During the day of the interview, they complimented me on how I looked.  Thank you to the hiring committee for believing in me.  Thank you too for my faith that I could make it.  I certainly did.