Healthy Body and Mind




Come and join me to have a healthy mind and body.

Keeping my mind healthy is easier than keeping my body healthy.  The truth is, I am not a healthy eater. But I try.  I falter once in a while, then I go back into the right track.

Having healthy body means eating the right food and staying away from the unhealthy drinks.  It is doing some exercise, going to the gym or simply do some walking.  It is sleeping the right amount of sleep our body needs.  It means not abusing our body so it won't deteriorate.

Having healthy mind means feeding your mind with positive thoughts. Reading, studying and learning are great ways to do it.  It means feeding your mind with wisdom.

Healthy mind and healthy body will give us a healthy living. 

We need encouragement and motivation to have both of this.  So please join me and let us do it.